Please join Ronald J. Tabak from Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, who co-chaired the special committee that led the New York State Bar Association to adopt unanimously a report and recommendations on these issues. He will:
- provide a national overview on how these issues are being addressed;
- note some particular initiatives in New York; and
- discuss how lawyers can work on re-entry as part of their overall pro bono work.
Avoiding the "Inevitable": The Growing Consensus that Recidivism Can Best Be Averted through Early Attention to Eventual Re-entry and by Effective Alternatives to Incarceration
December 1, 2016
1:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
1 Credit in most jurisdictions
- Ronald J. Tabak ~ Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub ~ Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration