State Electricity Regulation in the Shadow of Hughes and EPSA
Monday, November 14, 6:30-8:00pm
NYU School of Law
Faculty Library 3rd Floor
40 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
1.5 CLE credits in the Areas of Professional Practice category. The credit is both transitional and non-transitional.
- Clarke Bruno (’92), Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Anbaric Transmission
- Michael Gergen (’92), Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Richard B. Miller (’87), Assistant General Counsel in the Regulatory Services Department, Con Edison
- David L. Schwartz, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Abraham Silverman, Chief Regulatory Counsel for NRG Energy, Inc.
- Eleanor Stein, Adjunct Professor, Albany Law School; Expert, America's Power Plan.
- Frank J. Guarini Center on Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law
- Latham & Watkins LLP