The Myths and Mysteries of Substance Use Disorder
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Webcast - Register Now
- Chris Ritter, Attorney with the Texas Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Eric Wood, MA, LCAC, Clinical Case Manager with the Indiana Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program.
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1.2 CLE (ethics/professionalism) in NJ, and 1 CLE (legal ethics) in CA.
- Attorney Protective is an Accredited Provider in PA and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE (ethics) in PA. NY attorneys may apply this course toward 1 CLE credit in accordance with the NY approved jurisdiction policy.
- CLE credit has been applied for and pending approval for 1 CLE (ethics) credit in most states. Please check back here to view updates regarding CLE credit approval.