Learn the basics of California guardianship law and procedure so that you can competently represent a child or adult petitioner in establishing a guardianship of the person. This program will teach you how to represent parties in both uncontested and contested guardianship proceedings.
What You Will Learn
- Guardianship of the Person Law and Procedure
- Alternatives to Guardianship
- Judicial Council Forms Used for Guardianship of the Person
- Guardianship Procedure
- Guardianship Investigations
- Contested Matters and Trials
- Cases Involving Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and ICWA
- Post Guardianship Issues – Moving Out of State, Terminating Guardianship, Resignation, and Modifying Visitation
California Guardianship Law 2018
February 27, 2018
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration