On June 6, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. (ET), The TASA Group, in conjunction with computer science expert Dr. Patrick Juola, will present a free, one hour interactive webinar presentation, Forensic Linguistics, for all legal professionals. During this presentation, Dr. Juola will discuss:
- Definition of “forensic linguistics”
- What it can do
- Linguistics as “pattern evidence”
- Two case studies (Binongo, Juola)
- Accuracy and admissibility
- Summary and questions.
Thursday, June 6, 2019
2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Webcast - Register Now!
Dr. Patrick Juola is a professor of computer science at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Juola received his Ph.D. (computer science) in 1995 from the University of Colorado. Dr. Juola is co-founder of a test analysis firm specializing in forensic analysis of electronic documents. He has also testified in international court cases on matters of authorship and is a prolific author and researcher with more than 200 scholarly articles.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, IL, KS, KY, MN, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules
More Information And Registration