Public Health Emergency Law: Protecting Property and Supplies
Thursday, September 18, 2014
1:00pm - 2:30pm (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
- Gregory Sunshine, J.D., Legal Analyst, Public Health Law Programs, Office for State, Tribal Local and Territorial Support, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Nikhil Natarajan, Deputy Director of the Health Emergency Preparedness at the New York State Department of Health
Moderator: Kim Weidenaar, J.D., Deputy Director, Network for Public Health Law Western Region
- Holly M. Dellenbaugh, J.D., Bureau of House Counsel for the New York State Department of Health
- Tina Batra Hershey, J.D., M.P.H., Assistant Professor, Health Policy and Management Department, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health.
- American Society of Law Medicine and Ethics (ASLME)
- Network for Public Health Law; and
- Public Health Law Research.
You may qualify for CLE credit. ASLME is an approved provider of continuing legal education credits in several states. ASLME will also apply for CLE credits in other states upon request. Past ASLME webcasts have received credit in states such as Washington.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, it brings to your email box more than 20 opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity
4freeCLE is and always will be free.