- How to avoid conflicts of interests
- What actions to consider should a conflict of interest arise
- A review of applicable ethics rules.
Spotlight on Conflicts of Interest
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Webinar - Register Now!
- J. Calhoun Watson, Member of Sowell Gray (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Sally Field, Attorney and Legal Professional Liability Leader of Attorney Protective.
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit hour (ethics) in AL, AR, CO, FL, ID, KS, KY, LA, ME, MN, MS, NM, NC, NV, OH, OK, SC, and TX.
- This webinar has been approved for 1 CLE credit in GA and IL.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE (online) credit in IN.
- This webinar has been approved for 1.2 CLE credit hours (Professionalism) in MO.
- CLE credit is being applied for in multiple additional states. Please check back here to view updates regarding CLE credit approval.
More Information And Registration