In this Webinar you will learn about:
- U.S. Department of Transportation regulated testing requirements
- State laws that impose obligations beyond those imposed by the DOT
- Medical, recreational and synthetic marijuana
- Employer polices on prescription drugs and self-disclosure of substance abuse problems/issues.
'Up in Smoke? The Drug Law Evolution & The Workplace: Managing New Risks'
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
2pm ET (11am PT)
Webcast - Register Now!
- Dale L. Deitchler, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Angelo Cifaldi. Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer P.A.
- Reneé Maxwell, Hansgrohe North America.
CLE is approved or in the process of approval for the mandatory CLE states listed below for 90 minutes of CLE credit: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico†, New York†, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.