You will have practical answers to your toughest questions about creating a lean law firm:
- How to reduce overhead while increasing productivity?
- What to lean out / what to leave alone?
- What do you do / what do experts do?
- How to find and evaluate experts?
- How to begin, and what are the steps for each area?
- How to involve team and manage expectations?
How to Start a Lean Law Firm
Thursday, October 6th, 2016
10:00 AM PT
Register for CLE Credit
Gary Allen, Founder & CEO, LeanLaw. Gary Allen, a 25-year practicing attorney, sees lawyers as heroes.
This program is approved for .75 hours of General CA participatory MCLE credit by the San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA). The SDCBA is a Multiple Activity Provider approved by the State Bar of California (#2816). In many instances attorneys in other jurisdictions may apply for acceptance of this CA credit by their jurisdiction. Please check with the appropriate authority for conditions of approval and process to follow.
More Information and Registration