Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 26/Web: I-9 Audits 101: Implementing and Managing A Compliance Strategy #MCLE

The I-9 Audits 101 webinar series is a FREE three-part webinar workshop designed to help legal, HR and front-line managers prepare for both an internal I-9 audit, as well as an external government audit in the event ICE comes knocking at the door. Featuring several attorneys experts, including a special appearance from Paul Virtue, former executive associate commissioner and general counsel of the US Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and author of the 1997 INS policy memorandum on the Good Faith Compliance Defense, this webinar series is a must-attend event for anyone concerned about I-9 audits.
This week's program is titled:
I-9 Audits 101: Implementing and Managing A Compliance Strategy
You have a planned compliance strategy in hand, and assesed any paper I-9 errors you may have by conducting an internal I-9 audit. What's the next step? How can you correct I-9 errors you found? How can you prevent them from occuring again?
Topics:
  • Correcting errors on paper I-9s
  • Establishing or revising internal I-9 policies
  • Engaging outside counsel for assistance
  • Responding to an ICE audit
  • Plus several other compliance tips!
Panelists:    
  • Paul Zulkie, Managing Principal, Zulkie Partners LLC 
  • Ilana Drummond, Partner, Jackson & Hertogs
  • John Fay, General Counsel and VP of Product Dev., LawLogix Group Inc.
Moderator:  
Dan Siciliano, Faculty Director of the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford Law School
When/Where:          
Thur., April 26, 2012,  11:30am EST (8:30am PST)
Webinar
Length:
60 minutes
More:
http://go.lawlogix.com/Managing_Compliance_Strategy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment