Unaccompanied Immigrant Children - Effective Representation
November 25, 2014
9:00 AM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in New York.
- Heather Axford ~ Central American Legal Assistance
- Elvis Garcia Callejas ~ Case Manager, Catholic Charities Community Services,
- Anthony Enriquez ~ The Door - A Center of Alternatives, Inc.
- Kathleen M. Maloney ~ Staff Attorney, The Legal Aid Society
- Elizabeta Markuci ~ Director, Immigration Project, Volunteers of Legal Service
- Rebecca Press ~ Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Cristina Romero ~ Staff Attorney, Immigration Law Unit, The Legal Aid Society
- Maureen Schad ~ Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Eve Stotland ~ Director, The Door's Legal Services Center
- Brenna K. DeVaney ~ Pro Bono Counsel, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Wendy T. Wylegala ~ Supervising Attorney for Pro Bono Programs, Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Program Attorney: Doreen Odom ~ Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!