Lawyers who attend this webinar will learn about:
- How historic prohibitions on "runners and cappers" are being used to squelch today's performance-based advertising methods.
- The prevalence of mechanically applying rules in situations where there is no risk of consumer harm.
- A new approach bars could use to protect consumers AND the free speech rights of attorneys.
The Cargo Cult of Legal Marketing Regulation
Thursday November 13, 2014
10AM (PT) / 1PM (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
1hr Ethics CLE in CA, FL, IL, TX, WA
For other states, consult your state's credit-granting authority.
Free. Pre-registration required.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, it brings to your email box dozens of opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!