Competent Counsel: Handling the Challenges of Legal Practice for Long-Term Success
Thursday, October 16, 2014
11:30am - 1:00pm (PST)
City National Bank, 12th Floor
150 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
What you will learn from this presentation
Chronic stress, substance abuse, and depression are common career pitfalls for attorneys. In this session, you'll learn:
- The 5 ways to grow your practice.
- A proven formula to take your practice to the next level.
- Knowledge on how to increase your profit by 10% or more.
- Applicable business skill sets that they don't teach you in law school.
- A new found confidence - take action!
Crystal Shanks is a Certified Business Coach and trainer serving San Francisco Bay Area Businesses. Crystal works with business owners who are serious about taking their business and life to an exceptional level. Crystal is a trusted advisor, who will teach you, guide you, hold you accountable and keep you on the path that will enable you to achieve sustainable success.
- ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- The Attorney Action Club is a network of San Francisco Bay Area lawyers who meet monthly to discuss how to improve work life balance by working more efficiently in our law practices.
This Presentation Qualifies for .5 units of California Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Credit