- How to submit eService orders online.
- California statutes and rules of court regarding eService.
- How to eServe in Orange County eFiling cases as well as physical filing cases in other California courts.
- How to see when opposing counsel has viewed the documents you sent.
- All the knowledge you need so you can eServe multiple recipients quickly and efficiently without leaving your desk!
eService: The End to Stuffing Envelope
10AM - 11AM
Webcast - Register Now!
Program Repeats Tuesday, December 15, 2015
The sponsor is a California State Bar approved MCLE Multiple Activity Provider so MCLE credit is available (free of charge).
More Information And Registration