What You Will Learn
- An overview of Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Duties and due diligence of the attorney
- How the discharge works and the effectiveness of the automatic stay
- How to protect the debtor’s property through exemptions
- An overview of the means test
- Issues to be aware of and understand
Bankruptcy Basics for Low-Income Clients
September 15, 2015
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Chair: Sally J. Elkington ~ Elkington Law
- Carl R. Gustafson ~ Lincoln Law
- Sarah Lampi Little ~ Law Offices of Sarah Lampi Little
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!