Title:Join J. Calhoun Watson, Member of Sowell Gray located in Columbia, South Carolina, and Sally Field, Attorney and Legal Professional Liability Leader of Attorney Protective, as they provide valuable insights on conflicts of interest. This webinar is back by popular demand and will provide tips on how to avoid conflicts of interests and discuss what actions to consider should a conflict arise. The webinar will also include a review of applicable ethics rules.
Spotlight on Conflicts of Interest
August 11, 2015
10:00 AM Pacific Time
12:00 PM-1:05 Central Time
1:00 PM-2:05 Eastern Time
- J. Calhoun Watson, Sowell Gray, Columbia, South Carolina.
- Sally Field, Attorney and Legal Professional Liability Leader of Attorney Protective.
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE credit in those states.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit (Ethics) in AL, CO, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MS, ME, NC, NV, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT and VA.
- This webinar is approved for 1.2 CLE credit hours (Professionalism) in MO.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit (professional conduct) in OH.
- This webinar is approved for 1 general credit in IL and VT.
- CLE credit is being applied for in multiple additional states. Please check back here to view updates regarding CLE credit approval.
More Information And Registration