Deadly Dabbling: Ensuring Expertise and Staying Out of the Danger Zone
September 10, 2015
12:00 PM-1:05 Central Time, 1:00 PM-2:05 Eastern Time and 10:00AM Pacific Time
- Richard Reynolds, J.D.
- Sally Field, J.D.
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE credit in those states.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit (ethics) in CO, FL, ID, KY, KS, LA, ME, NV, OK, TN and TX.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit (professional conduct) in OH.
- This webinar is approved for 1.2 credit hours (Professionalism) in MO.
- This webinar is approved for 1 general CLE credit hour in IN and IL.
- CLE credit is being applied for in multiple additional states.
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In|
Your Web Browser!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you 20 or more opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!