What You Will Learn
- Common New York State/City Rental Subsidies
- Housing Court Practice and Procedure Basics
- New York City Housing Authority Administrative Proceedings
Attorneys and advocates interested in learning about housing law for low-income renters in New York should attend this informative program. Pro Bono attorneys deciding whether to take on a pro bono housing case are particularly encouraged to attend.
New York Housing Law for the Low-Income Client
October 14, 2015
1:30 PM Eastern
New York, NY
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in New York City.
- Chair: Afua Atta-Mensah ~ Director of Litigation, Safety Net Project, Urban Justice Center
- Justin Jose R.S. Lim ~ Staff Attorney, Brooklyn Office for the Aging, Legal Aid Society
- Kamilla Sjödin ~ Associate Director, Housing Law, New York Legal Assistance Group
- Diana Vaynshenker ~ Staff Attorney, Brooklyn Office for the Aging, The Legal Aid Society
- Program Attorney(s)
- Ilizabeth Hempstead ~ Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration