From Ferguson to Cleveland: The Role of Technology in Policing
Monday, September 28, 2015
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law's Moot Court Room
2121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Anthony Rothert has been the Legal Director of the ACLU-MO since 2006 and was named 2015 Missouri Lawyer of the Year. He has focused heavily on 4th Amendment Litigation and the use of technology in policing in the after-events in Ferguson. He is a frequent source for many national media articles regarding police use of force issues.
- Gary Daniels is a lobbyist working with the Ohio General Assembly on a variety of law enforcement-related bills, including one on policing in technology. He is very well-versed in technology in policing issues, particularly those being considered throughout the state.
- Moderated by: Professor Jonathan Witmer-Rich, Associate Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
- American Constitution Society
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1.0 hours of CLE credit pending.
More Information And Registration