A cocktail reception, beginning at 6:00 p.m., will precede the debate. The substantive program will begin at 6:30 p.m. Attendance is free of charge; however, we ask that you please RSVP.
A Debate on Second Amendment Rights
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Chicago Cultural Center
78 E. Washington Street
- Professor Michael O'Shea, Professor of Law, Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Professor Carl T. Bogus, Professor of Law, Roger Williams University School of Law
- Moderated by: Jeffrey Rosen, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Constitution Center
- American Constitution Society
- National Constitution Center
- Federalist Society
1.0 hours of Illinois CLE credit is pending.
More Information And Registration