Lawyers who attend this webinar will learn about:
- How historic prohibitions on "runners and cappers" are being used to squelch today's performance-based advertising methods.
- The prevalence of mechanically applying rules in situations where there is no risk of consumer harm.
- A new approach bars could use to protect consumers AND the free speech rights of attorneys.
The Cargo Cult of Legal Marketing Regulation
November 12, 2015
10AM (PT) / 1PM (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
1hr Ethics CLE in CA, FL, IL, PA, TX, WA
For other states, consult your state's credit-granting authority.
Free. Pre-registration required.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!