Cleveland's Consent Decree: The Community Police Commission and Bias-Free Policing
Northeast Ohio Lawyer Chapter:
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Cleveland Marshall Moot Court room - LB 138
2121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Craig Boise, Dean & Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Sergeant Timothy Higgins, Supervisor, Bureau of Community Police for the Cleveland Division of Police
- Victor McDowell, Jr., Lieutenant for a regional law enforcement agency in northeast Ohio
- Police Chief Terence M. Calloway, Chief of Police, Florida A&M University
- Moderated by: Jonathan Witmer-Rich, criminal law professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
American Constitution Society
CLE credit is pending.
More Information And Registration