The presentation will explain the basics of culturally competent legal services for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender clients. Please join Lisa J. Cisneros of California Rural Legal Assistance and Ming Wong of the National Center for Lesbian Rights for this presentation. By the end of the session participants should be able to:
- understand the differences between sexual orientation and gender identity;
- develop strategies for outreach to LGBT communities; and
- develop ideas for how to modify their practices, including intake, to provide quality services to LGBT clients.
Providing Respectful and Culturally Competent Services to LGBT Clients
When/Where:November 18, 2015
1:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
- Lisa J. Cisneros ~ California Rural Legal Assistance
- Ming Wong ~ National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub ~ Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!