This program will provide an overview of felony prosecution for human trafficking related crimes under related New York State statutes as well as relief for victims. What you will learn:
- How to investigate and build a sex trafficking case
- Who traffickers are and how they operate
- How to interview a victim
- How to collaborate across conflicting civil and criminal attorney goals and limitations
- How to address immigration and other legal issues
- How New York State courts are addressing vacatur, sentencing, and immigration concerns.
Collaboration and Conflict: Litigating Felony Sex Trafficking Cases 2015
When/Where:February 6, 2015
1:45 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in New York, NY.
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!