What You Will Learn
- Implicit bias: what it is, how it affects your business, how to address it
- Diversity Pipeline Initiatives: a discussion of best practices to strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent coming into organizations and creating an inclusive atmosphere that will promote their success.
- Roundtable update on diversity: Important legal developments , best practices, retention issues
Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2015
February 19, 2015
1:45 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in New York.
- Raymond Abbott ~ Associate General Counsel - Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Ricardo A. Anzaldua ~ Executive Vice President and General Counsel, MetLife, Inc.
- Werten Bellamy ~ President, Stakeholders, Inc.
- Jacqueline A. Berrien ~ Former Chair, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Gabrielle Lyse Brown ~ Director of Diversity and Inclusion, New York City Bar Association
- Patricia K. Gillette ~ Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Bruce Jackson ~ Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft Corporation
- Alan Jenkins ~ Executive Director, Co-Founder, The Opportunity Agenda
- Richard Meade ~ Chief Legal Officer - International, Prudential
- Janai S. Nelson ~ Associate Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Howard Ross ~ Founder & Chief Learning Officer, Cook Ross Inc.
- Karla G. Sanchez ~ Executive Deputy Attorney General, New York State Attorney General
- Joseph West ~ President & CEO, Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Benjamin F. Wilson ~ Managing Principal, Beveridge & Diamond, P.C.
- Sandra S. Yamate ~ Chief Executive Officer, The Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession
- Anna L. Brown ~ Special Attorney/Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Lorraine S. McGowen ~ Partner and Chair of Diversity Initiatives, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Nate Saint-Victor ~ Executive Director, Legal and Compliance Division, Morgan Stanley
- Program Attorney: Janet L. Siegel ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute.
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!