Civil Commitment Laws and Population Health
Thursday, January 22, 2014
1:00pm - 2:30pm (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
- Jeffrey Swanson, Ph.D., Duke University (Moderator)
- Richard Bonnie, LL.B., University of Virginia School of Law
- John Monahan, Ph.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- Paul S. Appelbaum, M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- ASLME : American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics
- Network for Public Health Law
- Public Health Law Research
You may qualify for CLE credit. ASLME is an approved provider of continuing legal education credits in several states. ASLME will also apply for CLE credits in other states upon request. Past ASLME webcasts have received credit in states such as Washington.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, it brings to your email box more than 20 opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity
4freeCLE is and always will be free.