Many lawyers suffer from substance use disorder – more than is typical in the general population. Fortunately, there are many attorneys who want to help to change that reality, but it’s often hard to know where to start.
Would you know how to identify substance use disorder? Once you knew about the abuse, would you know how to help? So many things about substance use disorder are a mystery to us and so many things that we hear are myths. What’s the truth about substance use disorder?
Join this 60 minute webinar to learn facts about substance use disorder and how to help.
The Myths and Mysteries of Substance Use Disorder
Monday, January 12, 2015
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
- CA - Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA
- KS - Approved for 1 Ethics Credit
- MO - Approved for 1.2 Credits (Professionalism)
- NJ - Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in NJ
- NV - Approved for 1 Credit (Substance Abuse)
- WA - Approved for 0.25 live Ethics credit and 0.75 live General credit; MCLE Activity Number 388025
- Other - CLE credit is being applied for in multiple additional states.
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In|
Your Web Browser!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you 20 or more opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!