Topics covered will include:
- How do new drug laws impact company policies?
- How has the issue played out in the courts?
- What are the risks employers face?
- Are there any companies, firms or agencies that are successfully navigating this situation?
- How can disabled employees be accommodated when they have prescriptions?
- Is there any official guidance from regulatory agencies?
- How can employers comply with conflicting federal, state and local drug laws?
How "Legalize It" Really Works Risks & Insights for Employers & Lawyers When Drug Laws Collide
Thursday, March 26, 2015
2:00 - 3:35 p.m. ET
Webcast - Register now!
CLE is approved or in the process of approval for 90 minutes of CLE credit in: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico†, New York†, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Melissa Siebert, Partner, BakerHostetler
- Joel Griswold, Partner, BakerHostetler
- Bob Brown, Corporate Counsel, Federal Signal Corporate
More Information And Registration