Attorney Bob Dickerson, longtime member of the World Peace Through Law Section, faced this issue when his doctor said he had inoperable cancer. Given 1-20 years to live, Bob reevaluated his life and career, and put his time and skills into public service.
Along the way, he's had a good time, made a decent living, and picked up a few tips on how to "do well while doing good".
Bob's going to share what he's learned ... and is still learning ... Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 10am. You are invited!
Working To Deadline: A Lawyer Making His Last Years Count
Saturday, April 4, 2015
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Doors open 9:30 - come early and mingle!
Fifth Floor Conference Room
Wilson Smith Cochran & Dickerson
901 Fifth Ave
To Be Applied For. Not Guaranteed. But Then, What Is?
Pay It Forward.
- Seating Limited - Pre-registration highly recommended. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event will be video recorded for free distribution on the web.
- Location provided courtesy of Wilson Smith Cochran & Dickerson http://www.wscd.com/
- Hosted by WSBA World Peace Through Law Section
- Learn more about Bob's legacy at http://www.results.org/about/bob_dickerson_results_gives_me_a_concrete_way_to_make_the_world_better/
- Many thanks to http://www.results.org/
- Questions? Call Randy at 206-446-4667
— Bob Dickerson, RESULTS volunteer
More Information And Registration