- Perspectives from the Chief Justice of Illinois Supreme Court
- The New (and Not So New) Rules on Client Trust Account Management with Q&A
- New Trends and Recent Developments in Professional Responsibility
- Professionalism and Lawyer Mentoring Programs.
Emerging Trends in Legal Ethics and Professionalism: Today and in the Future
Presented by the Peoria County Bar Association and the ARDC In cooperation with the IL Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism and the Lawyers Trust Fund of Illinois.
- Hon. Thomas L. Kilbride
- Eileen Donahue
- James J. Grogan
- Jayne R. Reardon
- Mary F. Andreoni
- Peter L. Rotskoff
- Ruth Ann Schmitt
- Sonni Choi Williams
- Illinois: 2 Professional Responsibility credits
- Washington State: 2 Ethics AV credits (WSBA MCLE Activity 316607)
- Other States: Check with your credit-granting authority; you may be able to apply for credit is someone else hasn't already.