This webinar will provide practical guidance on what crypto currencies are, how they will impact financial institutions, and their financial crime risks. Attendees will learn:
- How Bitcoin works, from decentralized transactions to “mining”
- The rapidly developing ecosystem around crypto currencies
- How crypto currencies are interacting with the financial services sector
- The financial crime and operational risks posed by Bitcoin and other crypto currencies
- Insights into the current regulatory environment globally
Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies – Money 2.0 or Financial Crime Risk?
Friday, August 8, 2014
3 – 4 PM Eastern
The sponsor of this event does not appear to have applied for CLE credit. It may be eligible for credit in some jurisdictions; check with your credit-granting authority.
Mike Urban, Product Portfolio Director, Financial Crime Risk Management, Fiserv, has over 18 years of experience in fraud management. He currently serves as Director, Portfolio Management, for Fiserv. He analyzes financial crime issues and trends to provide continuous improvements in fraud detection technology.
ACFCS. Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists
More Information And Registration