This rise of “global account tax compliance,” or GATCA, presents complex new compliance challenges for a huge range of institutions, from identifying the tax status of all customers to tracking the multiplying network of account data sharing regimes between countries. This webinar will teach attendees what to expect in the new GATCA era, and offer practical guidance on how to prepare.
Attendees will learn:
- What the OECD’s Common Reporting Standard is, and its compliance requirements
- What the OECD standard has in common with FATCA, and how it differs
- Some major compliance challenges related to GATCA, including KYC issues and ongoing monitoring
- The key role that AML/KYC departments will play in implementing GATCA systems
- How to build flexible data capture and reporting systems that go beyond the information required for FATCA.
The rise of GATCA – Preparing for the new reality of global tax compliance and account reporting systems
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
1 – 2 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
- Laurie Gentz, Senior Business Solutions Consultant, BAE Systems
- Natasha Taft, Chief Compliance Officer, Bank Hapoalim
Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists
This sponsor's announcement does not indicate that the sponsor has applied for credit. Its content may be eligible for CLE credit in states that allow attorneys to self-apply.
More Information And Registration