- the deportation system for children;
- the attorney-client relationship and ethical considerations;
- working with children who are traumatized;
- best practices for screening; and
- options for relief, with a focus on Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and asylum.
Best Practices for Screening and Representing Unaccompanied Children (Webinar)
Tuesday July 15, 2014
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Eastern
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Pacific
The panelists are Hayley Upshaw, Senior Attorney, Legal Services for Children; Kristen Jackson, Senior Attorney, Public Counsel; and Erin Maxwell, Social Worker, Legal Services for Children. The moderator is Angie Junck, Supervising Attorney, Immigrant Legal Resource Center.
Immigration Advocates Network, Immigrant Legal Resource Center
The announcement does not indicate that the sponsor has applied for CLE credit. Attorneys may be able to earn credit by self-application in some jurisdictions.
More Information And Registration