Topics to be addressed in this free briefing include:
- The experience of in-house counsel compared to law firm attorneys, and strategies to overcome concerns like time constraints, or lack of experience and resources;
- Insight about the rewards of engaging in pro bono work and examples of successful in-house counsel volunteering programs and experiences;
- A legal services organizational insight into engaging this community; and
- Pathways to pro bono - volunteer opportunities and the tools available to help identify the right opportunity for you and to help you sustain your pro bono momentum.
In-House Counsel and Pro Bono -- Making the Match
October 21, 2015
1:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
- Beth Henderson, Attorney and Chair of Pro Bono Steering Committee, Microsoft Corporation
- Rachel Epps Spears, Executive Director, Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta
- Carol H. Bockner, Director, Pro Bono Initiatives, City Bar Justice Center, NYC Bar Association
- Moderator: Niki De Mel, Pro Bono and Special Initiatives Co-ordinator, Pro Bono Net
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!