Unfinished Business: The State of LGBT Rights Post-Obergefell
Friday, October 30, 2015
01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Cleveland Marshall College of Law Moot Court Room
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 138
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Camilla Taylor, Counsel, Lambda Legal
- Susan Becker, General Counsel, ACLU of Ohio
- Matthew W. Green, Jr., Associate Professor, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Alana Jochum, Managing Director, Equality Ohio
- Joy Savren, Attorney at Law
- Maria Shinn, Shinn Lanter, LLP
Northeast Ohio Lawyer Chapter of the American Constitution Society, the ACLU, the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law and the Law Dean's Diversity Council, and Equality Ohio .
3.5 hours is pending.
More Information And Registration