The webinar will cover these topics and more:
- Patent-eligible subject matter under Alice— DDR Holdings, LLC v. Hotels.com
- The Supreme Court’s new claim indefiniteness standard in Nautilus— Dow Chemical Co. v. NOVA Chemicals Corp.
- Expert apportionment method for proving damages by reasonable royalty— Summit 6 v. Samsung
- Standards for injunctive relief— Apple v. Samsung
- Good-faith belief of invalidity as a defense to inducement— Commil USA v. Cisco Systems
- Appellate standard for claim construction— TEVA Pharmaceuticals v. Sandoz
- Patent exhaustion based on foreign sales— Lexmark v. Impression
- Approval of biosimilars— Amgen v. Sandoz
Current and Emerging Trends in Patent Law: Cases to Know and Cases to Watch
October 29, 2015
9:00 am PDT / 10:00 am MDT / 11:00 am CDT / 12:00 noon EDT.
Live webcast; registration required.
Fitch Even partners Joseph F. Marinelli and Eric L. Broxterman
Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP
Credit: 1 hr CLE CA/IL/NE; Other states may also reward credit upon attendee request.
Cost: Free. Registration required.
More Information and Registration