As part of the ABA’s National Celebrate Pro Bono Week, please join Toby J. Rothschild, retired general counsel of the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, for a free one-hour briefing as the follow topics are addressed:
- What is Pro Bono?
- What ethical issues can arise in representation of Pro Bono clients?
- How can you make sure your representation is conducted within the Rules of Professional Conduct?
Ethical Issues in Working with Pro Bono Clients
October 27, 2015
1:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
- Toby J. Rothschild ~ Attorney at Law,
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub ~ Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!