The discussion will address:
- Servicing and collection of consumer financial products, credit reporting, marketing and origination of consumer lending products
- Steps industry can take to help minimize the impact of COVID-related scams and frauds
- Likely impacts of the pandemic on private litigation against consumer financial services companies.
Consumer Finance and COVID-19: Regulatory Enforcement Priorities and Industry Compliance Strategies
June 2, 2020
1:00 PM EDT
Continuing Legal Education Webinar - Register Now!
- Richard Cordray, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Alan S. Kaplinsky, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Shennan A. Kavanagh, Office of the Attorney General of Massachusetts
- John J. Roddy, Bailey & Glasser LLP
- Christopher J. Willis, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub, Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute (PLI)
Credit in most jurisdictions
PLI is providing free access to online programs covering legal developments related to the global coronavirus crisis.
Please use this priority code during checkout: FREE COVID
More Information And Registration