As part of the ABA’s National Celebrate Pro Bono Week, please join Toby J. Rothschild, retired general counsel of the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, for a free one-hour briefing on how to safely practice limited scope representation.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What is limited scope representation?
- What are the ethical issues that can arise in a limited scope engagement?
- How can you avoid the ethical pitfalls and provide high quality representation In a limited scope engagement?
Ethical Issues in Limited Scope Representation
October 21, 2014
1:00 PM Eastern
Webcast (audio-only) - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Toby J. Rothschild ~ General Counsel (Retired), Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub ~ Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!