- Pre-disaster planning for clients that maximizes insurance coverage pre-loss
- Understanding the types of property and business interruption coverage that apply in the event of a disaster
- Identifying losses and their cause(s) after a natural disaster
- Effective strategies for avoiding legal pitfalls when negotiating a claim following a natural disaster
- Maximizing insurance coverage for clients following a loss
- Post-loss economic factors after a catastrophe that impact BI measurement
- Addressing potentially applicable deductibles and exclusions
- Successful approaches and practical tips for negotiating claims settlement.
Finding Shelter After the Storm: Survival Following Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods and Fires
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
2:00 - 3:35pm ET (11am PT)
- Joseph D. Jean
- Meghan Magruder
- Gregory D. Miller
1.5 CLE Credits Approved or in the process of approval for Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico†, New York†, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
More Information And Registration