This accredited continuing legal education course is for both in-house and private practice lawyers and other legal professionals who want to gain a basic and up-to-date understanding of PIPEs from an experienced practitioner. This course is for you if:
- You advise corporations about raising capital and compliance with federal securities regulation on a regular or problem-solving basis.
- You are getting into corporate practice and first being exposed to the day-to-day complexities of federal securities law.
- You advise public companies, even if not on SEC matters.
- You work with private companies that seek public or private financing.
- You are exposed to SEC regulatory matters, but need to put things into a workable context.
- You practice securities law but have not kept current on recent significant regulatory developments and want practical and up-to-date insight.
- You work for securities lawyers or a public company.
PIPEs (Not the kind you smoke)
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Bank of America
114 West 47th Street, 12th Floor (US Trust Bldg)
New York, NY 10036
David W. Sass, Esq.
National Law Institute