This program will equip entrepreneurs with an increased practical understanding of how to launch a business and how to involve an attorney in a cost-effective manner. It will also expand the skills of attorneys advising entrepreneurial clients by helping them bridge the legal-business gap to provide increased value to those clients.
- Forming and organizing a start-up, including timing, documents, board composition and capital structure
- The place for business plans and financial projections
- Attracting talent through founders’ equity
- IP protection and commercialization, including benefits, liabilities and how to develop a business-specific strategy
- Solutions to practical challenges in hiring, employing and navigating the complexities of trade secrets
Critical Start-Up Business & Legal Issues 2014
Free Live Lunch Program for Entrepreneurs and Attorneys Who Advise Start-Ups
Palo Alto, CA
September 30, 2014
12:00 PM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
- Kristen Garcia Dumont ~ Goodwin Procter LLP
- Parag Gheewala ~ Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Moderator: Rachel B. Proffitt ~ Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Program Attorney: John M. Mola ~ Director of California Operations, Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!LoginContact Us