Lawyers who attend this webinar will learn about:
- The application of attorney advertising rules to legal blogging, and the first amendment considerations involved.
- Defamation, liability for third party comments, and the nuts and bolts of dealing with takedown requests under the DMCA.
- Special considerations when blogging about clients.
Ethics of Blogging for Lawyers
Thursday October 9, 2014
10AM (PT) / 1PM (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
1hr Ethics CLE CA/FL/IL/TX/WA
Free. Pre-registration required.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
Every week, it brings to your email box dozens of opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!