What you will learn
- Transition Planning: Trends and Strategies for Students with Individual Education Plans
- Understanding School Discipline for Special Education Students
- How to Leverage the IDEA to Assist Children with Disabilities and their Families in Obtaining Child Care, Early Education, and After-School Care Opportunities
- How to Effectively Get Services for OHI Children Under IDEA and Section 504
California Special Education Law 2014
October 8, 2014
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Brian L. Dimmick ~ Director of Litigation, American Diabetes Association
- Elizabeth A. Estes ~ Dannis Woliver Kelley
- Deborah Ungar Ettinger ~ Lozano Smith
- Laura Faer ~ Education Rights Director, Public Counsel Law Center
- Linda D. Kilb ~ Director, California Legal Services Trust Fund Support Center Program, Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund
- Anna Levine ~ Senior Staff Attorney, Child Care Law Center
- Karma Quick-Panwala ~ Special Education Advocate,
- Stephen A. Rosenbaum ~ Lecturer, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Heather Zaskon ~ Law Office of Heather Zakson
- Elizabeth F. Eubanks ~ Inland Empire Regional Director, Disability Rights Legal Center at University of La Verne College of Law
- Michelle Uzeta ~ Attorney at Law, Law Offices of Michelle Uzeta
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!