- Ways to avoid foreclosure litigation by resolving disputes before filing suit, with the commentary of industry leaders representing both borrowers’ and the servicers’ perspectives;
- Foreclosure litigation and where there is common ground - which arguments help your case, which do not add anything to it, and which actually hurt your client’s chances of a favorable resolution from both “sides”; and
- A summary of recent decisions and developments regarding the California Homeowner’s Bill of Rights and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Loan Servicing Rules.
What You Will Learn
- Loss mitigation options for homeowners
- Foreclosure litigation perspectives from attorneys representing both borrowers and lenders
- Litigation strategies in foreclosure cases
- New laws and cases affecting foreclosure mortgage servicing litigation
Foreclosure Litigation – Real World Solutions That Work For Both Sides 2015
San Francisco, CA
July 14, 2015
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Stephen T. Hicklin ~ Senior Litigation Counsel, Buckley Madole, P.C.
- Kent Qian ~ Staff Attorney, National Housing Law Project
- Nelson Goodell ~ The Goodell Law Firm
- Elizabeth S. Letcher ~ Law Offices of Elizabeth Letcher
- Sanford Shatz ~ Of Counsel, McGlinchey Stafford
- Lisa Sitkin ~ Managing Attorney, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates
- Christine M. Sontag ~ Director and Assistant General Counsel, MUFG Americas Legal Department, MUFG Union Bank, N.A
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!