- When to use the Court’s eFS System for filing;
- When to use the eFS System for service;
- The new reason for rejecting filings;
- The new procedure for striking filings that contain restricted identifiers;
- The new option of non-notarized signatures; and.
- The expansion of public access to court records.
New Minnesota Court Rules: Overview of the Civil, General, and Access Rules
Monday, June 15, 2015
12:00 – 1:30
Washington County Government Center
14949 62nd Street N.
Stillwater, MN 55082
- Minnesota State Court Administrator's Office
- Washington County Law Library
An application is being made for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.