Join panelists in a 90-minute CLE-eligible webinar covering:
- Privacy considerations for the use of social media in hiring decisions
- Implementing guidelines for corporate use of social media, including platform-specific privacy considerations
- Developing effective crisis management, risk analysis and platform monitoring systems
- Creating a privacy-aware BYOD program
- The use of personally owned v. employer-owned smart devices
Privacy Implications for Smart Devices and Social Media
A Complimentary CLE-Eligible Webinar
June 25, 2015
2 - 3:35pm ET
Webinar - Register Now!
- David Katz, Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
- Heidi Wachs, Special Counsel, Jenner Block
- Brock Wanless, Assistant General Counsel, Groupon
CLE is approved or in the process of approval for the mandatory CLE states listed below for 90 minutes of CLE credit:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.