Topics to be covered include:
- Public assistance: Tricky but frequently encountered budgeting issues
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): Key eligibility and budgeting issues
- Medicaid: Broad overview of the changes brought about with the ACA and a more detailed look at the expansion of Medicaid eligibility under the ACA
Representing the Pro Bono Client: New York Public Assistance, Food Stamp, and Health Care Advocacy 2015
July 20, 2015
9:00 AM Eastern
New York, NY
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Don Friedman ~ Managing Attorney, Long Island office, Empire Justice Center
- Tanya E. M. Wong ~ Director of Government Benefits, Legal Services NYC - Legal Support Unit
- Saima Akhtar ~ Senior Staff Attorney, Empire Justice Center
- Susan Bahn ~ Staff Attorney, Civil Division, Legal Aid Society
- Belkys Garcia ~ Staff Attorney, Health Law Unit, Legal Aid Society
- Nada A. Geha ~ Deputy Director of Housing, Legal Services NYC-Bronx
- Carol Santangelo ~ Staff Attorney, Health Law Unit, Legal Aid Society
- Program Attorney: Ilizabeth Hempstead ~ Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!