You’ll learn:Executing Litigation Holds from a Data Breach
- Notifications requirements and the variations by state laws
- Rules regarding preserving responsive ESI
- E-Discovery best practices for handling a breach
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
11:00 am Pacific Daylight Time
2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Webcast - Register now!
- Stephanie Sparks, Shareholder & Chair of IP, Privacy & Data Security Groups at Hoge Fenton Jones & Appel, Inc.
- Joshua Gilliland, Esq., Attorney and Author, Bow Tie Law
- Chad McManamy, Vice President E-Discovery and Assistant General Counsel, Guidance Software
The sponsor states "Attendees will receive one CLE credit". This appears to refer to California, but other states might grant credit upon application; see your local rules.
More Information And Registration