What You Will Learn
- Overview of State and Federal Restraints on Debt Collection
- Introduction to Fair Credit Reporting Act
- A Primer on Automobile Fraud
- Representing the Unsecured Debtor
- Mortgage Servicer Litigation
- Representing the Student Loan Borrower
- Developing a Working Relationship with Legal Services Organizations
Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2015
July 24, 2015
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Hyung S. Choi ~ Choi & Fabian, PLC
- Amy Clark Kleinpeter ~ Hill Country Consumer Law
- Joshua Cohen ~ Cohen Consumer Law
- Kevin Costello ~ Klein Kavanagh Costello, LLP
- Vicki King Taitano ~ Director, Foreclosure Legal Assistance Project, Maryland Legal Aid
- Susan M. Rotkis ~ Consumer Litigation Associates, P.C.
- Stephanie R. Tatar ~ The Tatar Law Firm, APC
- Chair: Robert W. Murphy ~ Law Offices of Robert W. Murphy
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!